Here at Two Little Hands, we have been told by TV executives that our newest shows are too educational for television. I don’t think our shows teach too much – I think most TV shows teach too little.
So, we’ve decided to take our new show, Rachel & The TreeSchoolers, directly to you through the crowd-funding site Kickstarter!
What is Kickstarter?
- It’s a website where anyone can pitch an idea for a project.
In our case, we are pitching our new show, Rachel & the TreeSchoolers.
- If you like the idea, you can “back it” by making a pledge.
Whether you donate $1, $10, or $10,000, every bit helps!
- If you “back it,” you get a reward.
You can get DVDs of Rachel & The TreeSchoolers. The more you pledge, the more exciting the rewards. At one pledge level, I’ll even write you a song!
- If we reach our goal, the project gets funded and you’ll get your rewards. Our funding goal is $50,000. (If we go beyond and reach $500,000 we can complete all 12 TreeSchoolers shows!)
- If we don’t reach our funding goal, we get nothing, you don’t get a reward, and you won’t be charged. It’s all or nothing.
We are committed to making shows that:
- Engage children through movement, music, and language
- Empower and educate children
- Teach values
- Make a real difference
The truth is we can only continue to make shows if we know there is a demand for them. If our shows Signing Time and Baby Signing Time have made a difference for someone you love, now you can make a difference for the next generation of children by backing Rachel & The Treeschoolers on Kickstarter.